Gary Bachman has been a practicing attorney for over 40 years in Oklahoma. He has tried cases in multiple jurisdictions in both federal and state courts representing both plaintiffs and defendants. Gary has specialized his practice in representing injured individuals and families. He has achieved numerous seven-figure trucking litigation and insurance litigation.
Gary has been a partner with Holloway Dobson & Bachman for over 40 years and has received the highest AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell. He is a member of the Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association, the Oklahoma County Bar Association, and the Oklahoma Bar Association. Gary has lectured at numerous continuing legal education programs and has acted as a Municipal Judge for many years in his hometown of Midwest City, Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma Central State College (B.S., 1966)
- Oklahoma City University (J.D., 1970)
- Alpha Chi
- Phi Delta Phi
- Admitted to bar, 1970, Oklahoma
- Admitted to Practice in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals. AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Oklahoma County, Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Associations
- Municipal Judge for the City of Midwest City
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA)
- Christian Legal Society and Seminar Presenter for Personal Injury and Automobile Negligence CLE Seminars.
Rose State College Trustee, Downtown College Consortium Advisory Committee Member,
Co-Founder of Zion’s Gate, a ministry to Israel.
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Law
- Environmental Law
- Employment Law
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence