Stephen D. Bachman
Stephen D. Bachman attended law school and graduated from Oklahoma City University School of Law in 1990. Stephen Bachman began practicing law in 1990.
Stephen Bachman is an attorney at Holloway, Dobson & Bachman, PLLC, helping people with Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff issues. Holloway, Dobson & Bachman, PLLC has an office in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, serving the local community.
Stephen Bachman was selected to Super Lawyers for 2014 – 2020. Super Lawyers is an exclusive list of top-rated attorneys in specific practice areas who were chosen after thorough evaluation of numerous criteria.
In addition to addressing Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff legal needs, he also assists clients with Personal Injury – Products: Plaintiff issues.
- Central State University (B.A., 1987)
- Oklahoma City University (J.D. with honors, 1990)
- Admitted to Bar, 1990, Oklahoma
- Admitted to Practice in the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western
Districts of Oklahoma
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Oklahoma County, Oklahoma Bar Associations
- American Bar Association
- Insurance Section of American Bar
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Products Liability
- Trucking Litigation
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Personal Injury and Premises Liability